As of 4/1/2013
My height is 5’1 but then again that hasn’t changed since I was in 5th grade.
Weight: 117.5 pounds
Waist Circumference: ? Can’t find the measuring tape but I am down to a size 0 in jeans
My waist despite wearing a size 0 has little to no tone and has fat padding in the middle. I can wear the size 0 because I have no hips, at all. While this is not my ideal weight or waist circumference I am proud of myself. Two years ago my body was hidden behind baggy clothes and most days I ate until I was disgusted with myself. As I mention in my about me I had an array of problems and excuses. When I started the process of nursing school and started to learn more about nutrition, health, and the importance of eating right I started the first steps to my change. I was a 5’1 girl that weighed 148 pounds; I don’t know most of my measurements because I would never let that happen. The trouble was that I knew I was overweight I just didn’t realize how
much. Measurement wise I use to wear a 38DD, shirts sized large or extra-large, and I use to squeeze myself into skin tight jeans in a size 6 in which my stomach popped out over the top.
- I’ve been successful in eating healthy this week.
- I’ve made my own Chobani fruit yogurts to cut out the added sugars.
- Experimented with Quinoa recipes such as quinoa burgers
- Added tofu into my foods instead of meat
- Taken lunch to work every day these past two weeks
- Had breakfast everyday these past two weeks
- Eat healthy on my trip to Dallas this week—my family there does not believe in diet and I will be stuck in conference for 8 hours a day there. This will be my biggest challenge
- Work out at least 2-3 times this next week for at least 15 minutes. I’ve cut down on the time just because I will be staying with a family and have a very packed schedule. Maybe I can lift my baby cousin as strength training 😉 … seriously.
- Relax- My week starts with 9-10 hour work days this week and goes into flying to Dallas to live with my somewhat eccentric family and attend 2 days of very long conferences on health.
Here is a picture of my groceries this week, nice and green.
Anyone that would like to check –in?