I was quite skeptical about kale chips, I just couldn’t fathom the thought that they would be any good much less better than “regular chips” Boy, was I wrong.
This simple chip is healthy, crispy, spicy, and hits the spot. So lets get right to it.
Ingredients (1 Serving) :
- 4 stalks of Kale
- 1 tbsp of Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt– I use Himalayan (you can substitute regular salt or kosher salt).
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne Pepper or Paprika
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F
- Wash kale and dry throughly, otherwise the chips won’t be crispy.
- Rip apart medium sized pieces of kale from each side of the stem and place all kale in a bowl. Discard stems.
- Drizzle kale with olive oil and mix well with hands to evenly coat.
- Sprinkle 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper and 1/2 tsp salt on kale and mix well with hands to evenly coat.
- Place kale pieces in a single layer on a baking sheet and try to make sure the leaves are placed mostly flat on the tray for optimal crispiness.
- Bake for 12 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Serve and enjoy!