I was recently running a little low on a few pantry items and had my eye on a few new products. I like to use iHerb.com to order a lot of my products because they are always reasonably priced and it gets delivered to my door. I realized quickly that some things were just way to expensive to be buying at my local grocers despite having such a wide variety in Chicago.
iHerb.com offers groceries, supplements, bath and beauty items, kids/babies products, and many other range of items. I recommend getting all your pantry items and supplements here! Scroll down to see the discounts offered and a code I have available.
Here is what I picked up for this order
**Everything Ordered is Organic**
1)Flax Seed Meal
2) Buckwheat Flour
3) Oat Flour
4) Apple Cider Vinegar
5) Extra-Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
6) Unsweetened Coconut Milk
7) Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
8) Dried Cranberries
9) CocoCardio unsweetened (Cocoa, beet juice, and hibiscus flower powder)
10) Salted Sesame Sticks
11) Coco Butter Chapstick
12) Gummy Multivitamins
13) Toffee Chocolate (not pictured)
— everything for $52.. how great of a deal is that? If you are interested check them out at iHerb.com. They offer shipping worldwide and the code supplied can be used worldwide as well!
- 1st time users: Use code RIM717 to get $10 off $40 or more of items or $5 off for smaller orders
- Free 3 day shipping for orders of $40 or more (always!)
- Plus they offer discounts (automatically applied) of 5% over any order over $60.
- Free Sample of your choosing from their sample tab
** Disclaimer: I am not paid or compensated for this post. The referral code given is my generated by iherb.com which is given to every customer to use**