I’ve been following The Lean Green Bean’s blog for sometime now and have loved creeping on all the foodie penpal swaps. This month I finally decided to join the fun.
Sierra from the Cmonfatso sent me my first box. I had let her know I was health conscious and she def kept that in mind. Check out my box of goodies and a sweet hand written note.
- 2 Izze sparkling apple drinks
- 1 organic green tea from Adagio– I’ve been wanting to try these for a while so I am so psyched about this. I am a absolute Adagio addict
- Sara’s Pretzel Slims (100 calorie pack)
- Justin’s Organic Peanut Butter Cups — Oh I’m saving this sucker for the days I have a chocolate craving.
- The Good Bean sweet cinnamon flavored chick peas– Why have I never heard of this?
- 2 strawberry fruit bars from Archer Farms
- 2 protein bars from Nature Valley — I had this my first week of working night shifts at the hospital, such a life saver for the unexpected hunger I had at 2 am.
- Enjoy Life Not Nuts seed and fruit mix bag — I can tell I’m going to love this
- Blue Diamond blueberry flavored almonds
- Sweat Pink’s shoelaces — ❤
If you would like to join in on the foodie penpal, make sure to sign up before the 4th of July at The Lean Green Bean.