When I first heard of Chia seeds I automatically had the cha-cha Chia pets theme song play in my head. Turns out Chia seeds are more than grass grown on the popular 80’s Chia pets.
It took me a few tries to get the consistency right for a pudding. The best part is that it doesn’t even need overnight soaking.
Ingredients: ( 1 Serving -Snack Size)
1) 4 Tbs Chia seeds
2) 3 Tbs Water
3) 3 Tbs Unsweetened Almond Milk
4) Sweetener of choice, I used 5 drops of liquid stevia
1) 4 Raspberries cut in halves
2) Cacao Nibs
3) Unsweetened shredded coconut
4) 1 Shredded pistachio
1) In a jar or container place chia seeds and water. Shake well and refrigerate for at least 15 minutes.
2) Add milk and stir well (the milk will absorb and form a pudding like consistency)
3) Add Sweetener and stir
4) Garnish with toppings, serve, & enjoy!