The 10 Random Facts post has been circulating around the blogger world and I’ve caught the bug from Her Campus Network. I was tagged by Sammi from College Beauty Buff, she covers everything beauty and fashion on a budget.
1) I work nights, i’m talking 3rd shift or also known as the grave diggers shift. This has hands down murdered and buried my already struggling social life.
2) I am a only child. Its not as wonderful as people think, there is no one else to pin the blame on.
3) I love Disney movies. I can watch them again and again.
4) I am total and utter book worm. Once I start a book there is no putting it down, sleep and food be damned.
5) I homeschooled my self my freshmen year of high school.
6) I got my nose pierced when I was 14. It was a graduation present from my mom after two years of begging. It took my dad three days to notice.
7) My middle name is my dads name, supposedly a family tradition. I just use the initial.
8) I’ve had maybe 5 cups of coffee of my whole life, all during my senior year of college.
9) My roommates use to steer clear of me for at least one hour after I woke up, I’m not a pleasant person after waking up. Its almost like I wake up with a hang-over every morning.
10) I wear Hello Kitty glasses.
Since I’m so late in churning out this post if anyone would like to be tagged to do the post, let me know!