The holidays are coming to an end and pants just don’t button up as smoothly. It’s busiest season at the gym, new memberships, post-holiday frantic workouts, and new years resolutions to be healthy. To make the best of your limited time after a much awaited wait for every single machine. The best way to get the most of any workout is to have your heart rate at the optimal level. Best way to do it, some great music to help you get pumped up and in the zone.
Pump it Up Songs:
- Little numbers — Boy (My favorite warm up song)
- Wake Me Up— Avicii
- Counting Stars — One Republic
- Roar– Katy Perry
- Summertime Sadness — Lana Del Rey
- I Need Your Love –Calvin Harris
- Demons — Imagine Dragons
- All Night — Icona Pop
- Royals — Lorde
- Fighter — Christina Aguilera Playlist with all the listed songs. What are some of you favorite songs?